Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas Card Animation For Go'Proces:


Danish company Go'Proces: came to me with a script for an animated Christmas card. So I made one. It's only occurred to me recently that Scandinavians have a particular sense of humour. Like the sort of joke that doesn't have a punchline... or a joke. Just a big vast dark cold landscape of subtlety. I like!

As their friend base is exclusively Danish they decided not to go for subtitles, so good luck working out what they're saying! Let me know what you think they're saying so I can laugh at/with you.

Lastly, big up to long suffering Amy Commander for doing the voice of 6 characters - possibly even a man's voice too with help from my computer.

P.S. Seems there's some audio sync problems with this uploaded version.

No comments:

Post a Comment