Thursday 8 April 2010

Man In A Cat Diaries YouTube Channel

For fear of this becoming the Man In A Cat /Popcorn /Man In A Cat blog, we've set up a new YouTube channel dedicated to any behind the scenes interviews, 'making of's and in-progress linetests. Subscribe to it at: http://www.youtube.com/AllConsumingLove.

In other news, I got me a big lightbox! A lot of scenes could do with being cleaned up in A3 and I want something proper to draw on. Here's the evolution of my (until now) homemade lightboxes. That little one is still my trusty companion. His name is Arthur. The red one is Gordon, named after the then Chancellor of the Exchequer. This new one is secondhand but I didn't catch it's name. I'll have to take it to the vet to find out what sex it is. What do you think?

In unconfirmed news we have a very lovely producer attached, plus I'll be sharing some new offices to get me out of the house and stop me becoming the summery equivalent of Jack Nicholson in the Shining. More on that later.

Here's a little making of to show us out:

No comments:

Post a Comment